Jefferson's Spirit

 


moon phases
 

 

Donate Weapons of Mass Destruction
FastCounter by bCentral
the-Insight.com - religion/christianity/catholic www.blogwise.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Jefferson's Spirit!


powered by Bloglet

8/05/2003

 
| Don't Call it a Comeback, I've Been Here for Years (or a few months at least. . .)



Dear Loyal Reader of Jefferson’s Spirit,

I’m back! The last time we met I was stuck with a flat tire in a parking garage. . .

And from the lack of posts here, I am sure some of you assumed I have been stuck there ever since. AAA is slow, but it isn’t that slow! Many of you have harped and yelled at me to start writing again. Thank you for that. It tells me that you really do enjoy Jefferson’s Spirit and that what I write makes an impression in some small way on you.

And that’s quite a compliment.

So where have I been? Enjoying the summer. I’ve done a lot of traveling, vacationed in the Adirondacks, took in some ball games, swam, hiked and nearly choked to death on a piece of steak (you will hear more of that unfortunate episode in a later post. . .) I have also done a lot of thinking on many different things. And now I want to share those things with you in the weeks and months to come.

And that means frequent posts – the summer break is over for Jefferson’s Spirit.


Comments: Post a Comment