Jefferson's Spirit

 


moon phases
 

 

Donate Weapons of Mass Destruction
FastCounter by bCentral
the-Insight.com - religion/christianity/catholic www.blogwise.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Jefferson's Spirit!


powered by Bloglet

5/08/2003

 
| No Pepper Games Allowed -- Please!

A quick McKinley update – an ultrasound shows it is not cancer, or any other mass, in her liver. While she is not out of the woods yet – our reasons to hope improved today. She is sluggish and weak, but she is taking food.

This has been, without a doubt, a shit week. I would even go so far to say it has been a shit month.

Sigh. . .

I will discuss various parts of this, dear internet surfer, in upcoming posts. But I am tired, sad, and a bit upset right now – which is not the best emotional state to be in when writing a blog.

My wife and I have been joking that we feel like we all of a sudden became the leading roles in a Twilight Zone episode.

If life were a baseball game, it seems that every pitch thrown to me this month has been a curve ball.

Comments: Post a Comment