Jefferson's Spirit

 


moon phases
 

 

Donate Weapons of Mass Destruction
FastCounter by bCentral
the-Insight.com - religion/christianity/catholic www.blogwise.com

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Jefferson's Spirit!


powered by Bloglet

4/28/2003

 
| Thank You India

I have been working very hard on being grateful for what I have been given in this life. This is particularly hard for me because I tend to look at life as a glass half empty. I always have. But what I fail to realize most of the time is that I should be grateful that I even have half a glass of water. Some don’t even have that.

And for those dying of thirst in the desert – a half a glass of water looks pretty damn good.

I need to start remembering that when I am feeling sorry for myself.

Comments: Post a Comment